Saturday, March 1, 2008

last night

was my most fun and worse night ever . all i can say is... its was FUN when... 1 . Yuin was there in ou, finally get to hang out with her 2 . saw Jimmy again xD 3 . met new frens its was a NIGHTMARE when... 1 . Yuin couldnt stay for the white party in Mardi Gras 2 . Jimmy isnt who i thought he was 3 . the police came by to check on me and Jason basically, it was fun before there was police involved in last night's situation. and yesh, last night was certainly like an extreme movie for Jason and i . all because the fuckin neighbor called the police, sayin that there was a car in front of my house with high engine, making loads of noise. fuck lah then after the police came, mom got out, got scolded and slaps. argh.. and i dont think Jason will ever have a good impression from my mom again *sobs* my punishment : 1 . both my phone was taken away 2 . im grounded for life 3 . im not allowed to go out again 4 . i lost my mom's trust 5 . i lost my freedom 6 . i cant see Jason (only if he visits me during tuition hour :s ) 7 . i cant visit kdu anymore (which was supposed to happen this thursday for their sports events) arrrrgghhhh! what to do now le . i dont have my phone, how to wake up in the morning for skool? i cant talk on the phone anymore . i wanna see my darls : Voon hung, Yuin, U-jin, Carissa, Denise, etc. . i miss them soooo much! and too, wanna see everyone else i know in kdu life is sooo fucked up! and a reminder : pls do not call or msg my phone, thanks -unless you wanna get fucked up by mom, she aint nice i assure you- xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

abbie!! what happened? no way, you can't go out? how about when i'm back? ):

Anonymous said...

it's minglin btw. ):

Unknown said...

im allowed to go out again, starting on thursady, and so will i be getting my phone back too ;D hehe

at least thursday than never , and i'll be sure to see you real soon <3