Saturday, March 15, 2008

pick up lines... anyone interested?

here's a few... lol 1) When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on the floor...so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons. 2) (Guy) Giant polar bear... (Girl: What?) (Guy) It broke the ice. 3) Excuse me... do you speak Klingon? 4) Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you. 5) I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day I find it is the day I'll stop loving you 6) If a star fell for every time i thought of you, the sky would be empty. 7) If I had a nickel for every time I've seen a woman as beautiful as you, I'd have 5 cents. 8) Guy: I'm invisible. Girl : Really?? Guy: Can you see me? Girl: Yes. Guy: How about tomorrow night? 9) I've been noticing you not noticing me. 10) So, are you going to give me your phone number, or am I going to have to stalk you? 11) Guy: This is incredible! This is the first time that this has ever happened to us. Girl: What? Guy: Each one of my 27 personalities found you cute! 12) Excuse me, but I may be lost... Can you give me directions to wherever you're going? 13) He: You look like my third wife. She: Oh, how many time have you been married? He: Twice. 14) Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no. LMAO :D xoxo

No comments: