Wednesday, March 19, 2008

so intoxicated ; rhythm makes me high ♪♫

aha, tht's right. Music is everything to me, well.. apart from chocolate, dancing and *ahem* ;D its basically something i need every moment of my life . so yeah.. no music, no live . Music is the drug of my choice . also, apart from chocolate, dancing and *ahem*, yeah, that too.. It leaves me intoxicated, and the feeling of wanting more, every minute of my everyday . What ever genre i listen to, mostly rock tho, or trance or whatsoever, its rhythm makes me high . does it affect you too? yessh, nyuu, maybee? lol and so far, for rock only.. my favorite band would be : 1. A Perfect Circle 2. Incubus 3. Three Days Grace 4. Dashboard Confessional 5. Anberlin 6. Sugarcult 7. Faber Drive 8. Paramore 9. Jimmy Eat World 10. and many many more.. (such as Amber Pacific, Avenged Sevenfold, Alkaline Trio, yada yada... ) haha i dont know, and dont ask me why, but i just felt like listing up my favorite bands here . lol... will upload some more picts soon ;D xoxo

No comments: