Friday, March 7, 2008

i miss my phone *sobs*

and yesh, i'll promise not to brag bout how useless my phone was . i mean, its... trash . but my music's in it, and i cant live without music! *pouts* and and, i like my phone when i was able to call my hunnies . *smacks head* im desperate for a P-H-O-N-E! if only im rich enough to buy a new one, but... im saving my money for the new generation ipod! only a few hundred left! or mayb i could be save more to buy those music phone eh? *damn* i need it so i could contact my lovelies who'll be back here in malaysia soon . needing to say, my bestfren, MING LIN! 14 more days, babes ;D cant wait! so as the horny fucker, Sean Lim, who'll be visiting here from SG. and oh puhlesse, i need my phone back or at least a phone, MIKA's bday's on the 31st march! how am i supposed to contact her without a phone? she's hardly online . goddamnit, she lives in hawaii! geez... argh...! help me ;( - was so desperate that she traded her laptop for a day in exchange for her bro's phone, tsk tsk - xoxo

No comments: