Tuesday, March 4, 2008

hell yeah! woots!

im allowed to go out again! for the start of, on thursday i mean ;D not sure bout goin out more often, but hopefully it'll happen cause mom allowed me to hang around with Jinnikins, in ou on thursday after kdu sport's day *smiles* oh, that reminds me . she's allowed to skip skool on thursday too, to accompany me to kdu . lol so.... im also hoping to be getting my phone back soon ;D much greater news! ready for it? my sweetie pie Ming Lin will be back in malaysia, in 17 more days! woots! been missing her every single day ;p hahaha and i think i can start calling Mika soon . geez, damn sure its hard to be in contact with someone who's in hawaii . *come online more often!* and with Portia too, who's in NZ *babe, hurry back!* OH! who's goin for the sunburst music festival? let me know if anyone interested, i'll try to get free tickets for ya'll again *wink* no promises tho . xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweetie pie, you are actually counting down for me? :D

loves,
MingLin.

Unknown said...

haha, oh yessh i am! ;D hehe

cant wait! *cross finger* lol