Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ohmygoodness! PARAMORE!


the cover of Paramore's album ;D
ive finally got my hands on PARAMORE's album!! *jumps for joy like a lunatic* its been months searching for it, and finally!! the story : walked in a random store ' Victoria Music Center ' , where i can see no more than 5 people in it . all of them were wearing head sets. sitting on the floor and listening to what ever music they're interested. walked a couple more rounds around the store, and BAAMN! the album's just right in front of me! WOOOOOOOTS! believe me, its not easy to find paramore's album, you can ask jinnikins bout that. lol and... yay! jinnikins' coming over my hse tmr again, hopefully, she might help me clean my rooooooooom. hahaha, lol . i dont thinks messy at all, its an art . HAHAHA or she might rest on my bed again, she hasnt been feeling too well this few weeks :( well, feel better soon hunney ;D xoxo

No comments: