Monday, March 31, 2008

to my dearest Mika ;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!! ;D youre now, hmm.. 19? x) heh
isnt she pretty? ;D

we're bitches but we love each other <3
goodness, isnt she just so adorable? haha
you know, you should smile more often .
having our hearts broken is just not worth it =x
i miss our old times .



someone's who has almost anything, everything in common with me . well, most of anything ;P

hmmm... we both are... * addicted to assholes * bitches * fools xD * chocoholic ( at least i think she is, lol ) * insomniac sisters, heh * in love with the same phone model * stubborn / hard headed * mixed ;D * craving / wanting the same old thing * && many more


gosh, i hate the fact that youre over there in Hawaii, while im stuck here .
hurry up, move up here . loads of food, and erm yeah, alcohol and chocolateeee! and strawberries, and champagne . hahaha xD

besides, adrian and johan are here too . and erm.. hydo lee? oh yeah, her too, she's in pj every week or so ;) i think .
and who knows, mayb shihui might visit us from japan onces in awhile ;P

and lastly...


ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING, I MISS YOU ;D



xoxo

2 comments:

lucas. xD. said...

Haha ! Sorry dear . I left the link on my old one ! Haha .

Oh and I love you too ;D .
Like the new cut ? ugh lol .

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you'll know I commented on this..
I got my browser to work, kind of, and so I came to find the post you said you did on my birthday and I found it~
I fxcking love you, lol. <3