Friday, March 28, 2008

fucktards, pls leave me alone .

would you get a life! or better yet, just leave me alone! i dont have time for any of your bullshits . why issit that im the bitch when i did nothing to you at all? want him? you can fuckin have him . i dont need a retard like the both of you in my life . its been more than 2 years ever since we got together . he left me at first just bcause you tricked him into falling in love with you, and yesh, its mainly his fault too . god damnit, we were together then, and you flirted and whatsoever you did with him . but pls be my guest, continue whatever play role you wanna do with him . months after that, we got back, why? not the fact that you two were playin behind my back, but i still had feelings for him then . yesh, i was stupid enough to take him back . i felt for all his lies . and the reason why he wanted to get back? he realized that he lost someone who's always been there for him, love him, trust him and comfort him . someone who's been up for the best for him . and he lost her still . cause i realized he was just playin with me all along, i left him . me, a slut? you called me that just cause ive moved on from him and started goin out with other guys? geez girl, i thought you wanted to have him . and one more thing Jasmine, pls dont ever pretend like we were ever friends . Edwin, you fucking manwhore . ive moved on from you . what else do you want from me? ive got nothing to give you . goodnes, stop your fake charm, smooth talks or whatsoever with me . we were best friends when we were much younger, but ppl change, and certainly did you . so plss, i beg of you, pls leave me alone . and this is the fool . ignore the guy covered by the white smiley face . thts Jasmine and the other fucktard Jasmine, if only you knew how much i was hurt by him. guys, thanks for knowin you .
xoxo

No comments: