Thursday, November 15, 2007

yay! my cousin besar is back!!!

waitt... she's not, at least not yet... dunno lah... called callie, told me to call my other cousin, adelaine jeje, and she told me to call justin, the bf of my cousin. and he told me tht she has just arrived BUT not with him yet. tht cousin besar's flight just touched down. haihs… still, no calls from her yet. *waiting . waiting . waiting*

so i got bored, since friendster and facebook is sucking like fucks. i cant even logged into friendster and facebook’s in maintenance. ish… SO… i went to the cousin’s blog and curi some of the pictures of herself and also herself with my other cousin, yeng yeng jeje, who’s only gonna be back here tmoro.

the cousin besar....

dada foo :)
my cousins...
and the cousin who's coming back tmoro...
yeng yeng lee :)
love you guys <3 xoxo

No comments: