Tuesday, November 20, 2007

to my dearest bestfren

was supposed to post bout this last friday, on the day portia left to new zealand . but i was kinda busy.. *sighs*
my bestfren for 10 years and 2+ weeks..
i'll miss you and your vainess attitude :D
- PORTIA NG WEI YENN -
thanks for bein my fren for all this time
ive never thought tht you'll ever

move away again

youre someone who's always there

to console me,
to tell me the truth,
to be my sister,
to be my shoulder to cry on
my outmost fashionable perasan-ed bitch
i know our frenship are always tipsy to the ups and downs.
but i hope our relation will continue, stronger as ever.
i miss you terribly tht youre not here to make a fool or bitch with and... i really dont know wht else to tell you bout tht you dont adi know. i wish you the best of luck in nz for your studies and everything else send my regards to your family, esp your mom. lol and thanks loads for everything hope to see you soon!
xoxo

No comments: