Saturday, November 24, 2007

love hurts
</3
you told me that you loved me why did you leave me to cry in the cold you swore this time was different why does that line seem so old you told me i was the only one who could make you feel that way you told me that you cared about me so why didnt you stay all the nights you laid with me along in the dark in my bed now i finally realize you were just messing with my head love is such a powerful word a word people often misuse something they take for granted something they beat and abuse my wounds run deep inside me there's blood all over the place i think i've really lost it this time i'm ashamed to show my face this is why i'm afraid to find love again cause every guy are always the same you were the one for me my love, you hurt me badly
xoxo

No comments: