Friday, November 2, 2007

YAY!!! ive got a new/ another job :D

i like working. somehow i prefer goin for work than skool. :D teehee :D carissa called, to inform me tht carls jr employed both of us. startin next next week, 12th nov. wheee :D [thanks for informing hunn] i hope it'll be better in mumzy's restaurant / office. lols now.. YOU FUCKINGCOCKFACENOLIFESONOFABITCH!!! he forgot to fetch me back. thought the rascals to treat, lie. wht am i sayin? of couse i want him to forget bout me. to leave me alone. but not making mumzy angry for 10983714751982 times. the line seems so old. you cant trick me. why does 'she' hav to talk to me? i cant stand the both of you. live your own life, pls. *inhale . exhale* thanks chelsea. for letting me scream to you through video call. and sorry bout tht. take care dearie. :D btw, wht time issit in LA now? this sinful thing/test is kinda interesting. :D
Greed:Very Low
Gluttony:Low
Wrath:High
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Medium
Lust:Medium
Pride:Medium
The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com mhmm.. im forgetting something here. but wht..?
OH YEAH! read this...

darren, you meannie. youre, as you said, evil. not to me tho :D

xoxo

No comments: