Tuesday, November 13, 2007

FUCKTARINGSHITOFCOWDUNGS!

let me tell you bout my first day at work...

............................ .................... ............. ......... ..... ... . NOTHING HAPPENED!!
even b4 we, carissa and i started to WORK! we were friggin FIRED!!! but we prefers sayin 'let go' tho it means the same. the old manager tak tau lah go move to another outlet and now carls jr is having a new manager. a woman manager. i swear, i was really gonna slap/shoot/stab her. strict sial. and a rude, to me, she is. lol

here's the different view we got from the managers...

the guy manager. - 15 years old are ALLOWED to work - there is no strict clothing needed - you are WELCOMED to start work on the 12th nov, TODAY the woman manager. - only 18 and ABOVE are allowed to work - there is STRICT clothing, all clothing must be BLACK - you are not welcomed to work, even full time! nimacaocihailatbloodycheesepiefarttardingballsoffrenchfriesanddingdings!

see the diffs? wtf lah.. after tht, i was partically swearin the whole way through in my head. except tht i let it out to shawn and adrian on msn (thanks for letting me, like kinda scold at you. LOL) when i went back from ou to carissa's house ^^

thanks for the chocolates darl. and me, using your comp to play around and most of all, your music transfering thing from your laptop to your phone to my phone (bluetooth) and thanks again, for fetchin me to ou and back to my house..

wheeee =D less than 2 days and i can see 2 very favouritable ppl, my cousins besar.

dada foo and yeng yeng lee glad to be seeing you all very soon ^^ hope you guys are having at safe and fun flight back to malaysia. hohoho. and.... we've got our christmas party, yes? and loads and loads more of goin out for movies and hopefully places. lol
xoxo

No comments: