Tuesday, November 6, 2007

my heart's on cocaine

PRESENTING.....
his new haircut. [you look retarded]
NYEHEHEHE :P gosh, he's soo gonna KILL me. why am i posting bout HIM?! confused. CONFUSED. someone help!
he makes my heart jump like it was on cocaine. he's a vain maaderfcuker :P but he makes me feel... in a way, happier talkin to / thinkin bout him, makes me smile could this be it? could he be the one who'll be by my side? i havent been feeling this way for such a long time. its been long but it also seemed like it's a short period of time. wht if he's the same as the others? did he really meant wht he said? or is he just playin the mind game? sighs. i aint sure bout this yet. but i think... i like you... [i cant believe tht im sayin it here]
p.s.
kee, youre right. i am a big one. of THT. whtever we talked bout in msn. darren, aren't you glad tht its not your picts in my blog again? lol xoxo - very confused but is liking how she's feeling

No comments: