Friday, October 12, 2007

stabbed pt2 :/

FIRST OF ALL.
IVE GOT A NEW DARLING.
LAPTOP!
*smiles like a lunatic*

THANK YOUU, UNCLE MICHAEL [fyi, mom's ex bf] LOL and and and. KWAN KIT rmbrs me! lols. 5 years of frenship. i thought he moved to overseas or something like tht. but i was wrong, met him again in ou. =D he's also goin to WILLIAM ANGLISS INSTITUTE OF TAFE. YAY! *such a mouthfull* anyhoo. tag number 2 [Seven things I'm Experiencing Now] -my new laptop -growing up and gaining more experience thus sharpening and learning new skills in life. -frens leaving =( -new frens -new and more workload -more assignments [Seven Things I'm Thinking About Now] - skype with lin and adam :D - hang outs wit frens - bathing - movie i just watched (the butterfly effect) - my cousins coming down from melbourne soon! - did i mention assignments? - when will i be un-grounded? [Seven Things I'm Worrying About] - assignments - college - my grades - cleaning up my room b4 my groundin extends - my future - other than that i actually hav about nothing to worry atm =/ [Seven Things I'm Happy About] - new laptop! :D - my mom bein happy - my life as it is right now. perfect with all the wonderful flaws - having/making new friends and meeting old ones - the workload. imma part time workaholic - my hunnies=D - ppl who cheers me up/ understands me [Seven People I Treasure] - my mom - my bestfrens - my close frens - All my frens - my twin rascals - relatives/ cousins - GOD, my saviour [Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With] - my white chocolate phone. :D - keyboard + mouse - chocolate - toothbrush - my pillows - my artlines/ pencils/ sketchbook - my guitar [Seven Things I Want to Improve] - my drawing skills/ artworks/ grades - my cantonese. lols - my habit of lateness - attempts on saving up money - my quick-temperedness - my relations with the mother - my philosophical mind. training it. [Seven Things I'm Strong In] - drawing - dancing - simply being me - shopping - reaching my dreams/ goals in life - making friends? - caring and loving and protectin those whom i love. - self- actualization and my philosophical side of me [Seven Things I'm Weak In] - loving and caring too much - accepting my weak points - letting go of the past - bein in love - having a few handful of crushes? lols. - my fears. always am trying to push them aside and hide them. - forgetting. im still holdin on [Seven Things I Adore Eating] - dark chocolate!!!! - mom's food - italian food - western food - pancakes - korean food - anything deelicious =D [Seven Things I Adore Drinking] - white/ red wine - all sorts of liqour - kola tonik - strawberry yogurt drinks - those supplement beverages my mom has - strawberry tequila - soft drinks [Seven Things I Detest] - people who ask stupid questions especially when i am tired. sorry la. i will diu the hell out of ya wan. - cleaning my room - cockroaches!!! *runs away* - gruesome movies - cruelties to animals - stuck being lazy :x - people who are fake/ attention seekers/ and those who suck up to you coz you are popular/ and ESPECIALLY guys who keeps wanting your attention coz of your physical looks. either you just go die with your artificial intelligence of a -10 or just jump off the building la [Seven Things I Cannot Live Without] - chocolate - my mother - money - internet/ pc - my hunnies - food/water - my mind [Seven Things I Fear to Show] - my feelings - my fears and my worries - my doubts on my life/ future - my weakness - my core - everything bout me. im self-cousious [Seven Things I'll Never Want to Talk About] 1-7 : cannot tell! my lips are sealed *covers mouth with hands* [Seven Things I Will Want to Do] - assignments - my collections =P - cd collections - accept life as it is - finish up my list of "things to do in this lifetime" - forgive - sleep [Seven Things I Will Never Play Around When/With] 1-7 : nature and the inevitable [Seven Things I Wonder About] - when will he make the first move/ attempt to talk to me again? - will i achieve my straight A's? - my future - how would things be like if it goes another way round - the choices ive made - minor to major changes in life - will i not cry every night just to know tht he's here? [Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To] 1-7 : not tellin. =P [Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See] - my mom happy all the time - my life going smoothly the way i want it to be - my artworks up in galleries - straight A's - exciting stuff around the world - my hunnies - leaving this crapstick place [Seven People I Wanna Tag] - dada foo - nick yu - shammie - shawn - whoever reads this note: -to my dearest cousin callie. dont think too much bout it. everything will be fine soon. it takes time. -and to all malays, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI xoxo

No comments: