Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i love my mumzy

like mother like daughter [not much in common but owels] i LIKE the sound of tht. hehe. love you mumzy. today, *checks the time* whoops, yesterday i mean. hehee. was supposed to be goin over to aunt's house like every sunday. but wasnt feeling well. so stayed at home. [real sorry, callie] morning, the father came to pick up the rascals. he asked to pass over my phone, to check on something. so i did. *checks on my chocolate phone* NI THAI KUO FEN!!!! *sorry, my china very bad adi * o.0 thts wht he said. yelled with whtever chinese shitty words. my phone bill was 125.87. [voon, im not spoilted, im serious] almost got a slap but mom came down *smiles* my groundin is now extended to another week. WTFFF!!!!!!! mutterfuttercrapstickcheesepiefart!!!!! ming lin is leaving next friday! so is portia! had a big argument wit the father. mom felt sorry, took me out to mid valley. *smile like a lunatic* lols. i like the time i spent wit the mother. it was actually nice. :) for once. no arguments. teehee okay, tht was the updates for YESTERDAY's.. TODAY's, was surprisingly awesome! hehe asked to go over carissa's hse. but mom wouldnt allow. but my groundin is offically OVER!!!!! im un-grounded! woohooo! *jumps around wit a big smile* nyway. went to ikano wit mom. shopped ,came home. and the next thing i knew.... CARISSA & MING LIN & JOANNA & RONALD came to my hse. hehehe. i miss you guys. took them to my room to explore. and ronald told me to come out of the room... and guess wht? ADAM was there! he was hiding. omfg, he gav me a scared. [adam, dont ever scared me like tht again! =P] hehe. but owels. we walked to carissa's house after tht. had dinner, domino's pizza. had fun. then came home. lols. oh! ming lin and carissa were playin around. o.0 hehehehe ps. carissa, thanks for the pizza and droppin me back home :) tht was real sweet of you. tralalala *proffttt* xoxo

No comments: