Wednesday, October 31, 2007

for ming lin :)

IM BACK! wheee :D aite, been away for awhile. cause the mother took my bf [laptop] away. was supposed to get it back by last sunday, but she thought she could teach me a lesson for bein addicted to comps. -____- whtever lahh. i love my laptop. :D anyhoo. wanna update for a special someone *smiles*
joanna . ming lin . carissa her lil sis. sweetie pie joanna . ming lin the bf, adam. and herself
TAN MING LIN!
yes, i miss you dearly. the pretty girl you see on those picts, thts her :)
.
she is now currently in melbourne. =( she left msia last thursday. luckyy girl huh? owels. she couldnt drop by my hse b4 she leave, and neither could i to her place. such a bummer. called her tho. wished her the best of luck. and its the first time tht we've had like nothing tht good to talk bout. just sighs. and yeah, mostly tht.
.
i cried, thts wht i rmbr. lols. sweetie, i miss you damn loads. cant wait for you to come back here. which is 38 days from now.
.
the girl whom i first met in 2003. for the dance performance or whtever tht is, the salsa, ermm.. awards night? nvm.. -_____-
.
someone who knows everything, and i mean everything bout me. *smiles* my fren. my sister. my close fren. my bestfren? o.0 teehee :D
.
thank you, for bein my fren. for caring bout others. for helping everyone. for loving. for bein there. for not forgetting. for remembering. for bein who you are. for bein wht you are. and for not judging me. thank you. :D
.
ive done so many mistakes and managed to tell her bout it. and the best respond i always get from her is tht she doesnt judge me. tho ive not changed tht much, but i know. i know tht she has always try to help out. to make it better, to help me be a better person.
.
ming lin, thank youu so much! if it werent for you. i wouldnt hav stop those silly actions. and get myself into bigger troubles and mistakes.
sweetie, i hope and wish youre safe over there and tht youre having fun. :) boarding skool aint tht bad, right? lols. not tht ive been there. yet! harhar. talk to you soon darl! :D
.
mhmm.. now, ive got nothing else to update nymore. ermm.. waitt, i hav stephiie's tag thing to do. lol. maybe tmoro. im a lil lazy atm. =P
.
.
xoxo

No comments: