Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ah fuck!

skipped skool by accident. overslept. o.0 hehe, at least i managed to sleep kan? lols. didnt fet scoldin from mom, *smiles* she understands my skool life now, i think. and my skool life's S-U-C-K-S!!! i mean, bein in a church skool aint tht nice. its a fuckin workload there. and.... to vinnie, jeennie, jay shen, jen juan, and whosoever my pri skoolmates. IM SO SORRY, tht i couldnt go. gaahh! was supposed to be in ou by now. i dont mind takin the cab there and back home. normal d. BUT, im friggin scared tht the father might stay at home and wait for me till i get back. and get all those scolding. :/ and mayb a slap. i wanna be stubborn right at this min. and not care if i get in trouble. mom will let me out i supposed, since i did all her workloads, i should get a credit. i should just get dressed, call the cab and head to ou. meet old frens and just hav fun! ive not seen them for sooo long. =( i really miss you guys. my frens tht ive known for ermm.. 6 to 7 years. the ppl who helped me through some rough times, we had our fun and tough times together. but we managed to stay frens after all those years. *smiles* my heart's beating.. i wanna get out tht door there in front of me. takin my purple hand bag and just get some fresh air and freedom in ou. i rather hav the fun and happiness wit my frens than get another scoldin for skipping skool. ive got nothing at all to do there damnit! skool's concentratin on the performances! and im not even in, cause i wont be here at tht night! gahhh! i know if i get out now, msged mom and let her know where i'll be. but i know i wont be able to go out on weekends. and i friggin want to. why cant i go out on both or more days? im banned from tv. phone line's cut, i think. got fired from mom's restaurant, dont ask. now, gonna work for mom's high skool bf in this italian restaurant. and bein an art teacher to juniors. o.0 and mayb starbucks. hehe. why not? im there almost everyday. and the wireless there chunted. and ppl there knows me, i get discounts. hehehehe. you can ask voon, he been there wit me once. when we were there, got randoms sayin hi wit my name. randoms, the workers. lols, nyway, we went there to study together, tho we're in diff skool now, diff books and studies. but we did study, i think i interrupted him most of the time. bestfren, we still hav so much to catch up. all the juicy updates you've missed hehe. voon, i miss you so much, come over my hse for my food. :P you hav no idea how much i hate bein in skool. im like an alien there. i hav to pretend and put on a fake smile all the time. i know i hav my frens there. but i really cant stand bein there. bein there, its like, you see everyone, wit fake smiles on their faces. you think / they think they know you but they dont. its a happy skippy fake wonderland there. i wanna go a normal skool. government or private, i dont fuckin care! but pls, not this skool. im studyin so hard on my results, tryin to aim for straight a's and i got them, most of the time. i wanna show mumzy tht i can study. tht i can do my studies without lazyin. so tht she could trust me on this, but whtever i do in skool, its never enough for her. mumzy, i want you to know, i'll work hard, i'll get into college if its the last thing i do. i'll do whtever i can for you, just to see you smile. i love you mumzy, pls be yourself again. i miss the old you. xoxo

No comments: