Thursday, October 4, 2007

this is where i draw the line

here's to you. the one whom i once knew.
</3
.BROKEN. the broken clock is a comfort, it let's me sleep tonight, maybe it can start tomorrow from steeling all my time, i am here, still waiting though i still hav my doubts, i am damaged at the best, like you've already figured out im falling apart, im barely breathing with a broken heart, thts still beating in the pain there is healing in your name, i find meaning, so im holding on barely holding on to you, the broken locks were a warning you got inside my head, tried my best to be guarded im an open book instead i still see your reflection, inside my eyes tht are looking for purpose, tht's still looking for a life hanging on another day just to see wht, you will throw my way and im hanging on to the words you said you said tht i will, i'll be okay the broken light on the freeway, left me here alone i may hav lost my way now but i havent forgotten my way home - lifehouse [ive finally found the cd :) ] ps. - kee, get well soon. if there's anything, im here :) - abel, thanks. xoxo

No comments: