Tuesday, October 2, 2007

no title :/

aite. this is my 2nd blog of the day. im superrr bored. just came back from tuition. but today was kinda diff, interesting. my works wasnt taught by the teacher. instead. yuin's bro [sorry, i terlupa your name again :x] taught me human bio. and i was havin wrong thoughts. i bursted out laughin when he explained wht something something contraption thing. he was like. the balls must be squeak till its fit to into the tube. and when its released. the pressure will somehow be shown, somewht like tht. bwahhahaha
.
and my accounts was taught by ken loong, he couldnt teach me properly tho. cause i was interrupting him when i was interrupted by the calls from some ppl. == owel. after tht, he drove me back to the mother's office. o.0 thank youuu ;)
.
nice?
........................................
hmm.. im so confused. as i said i need a change. for my hair. im thinkin of this one. can? can? tell me wht you think bout it. lol.
.
anyhoo.
.
just to let you all know, justin timberlake and beyonce's concert is CANCELLED. szinitcrabstick! wth... nyway. thanks kee and alfred for tht information. ;)
..
.
..
xoxo- is tired

No comments: