Friday, November 14, 2008

woots, im going to Beijing!

listening to :
I'm Yours by The Script




yeaps, that's right :)
im goin to Beijing and i'll be away for a week . tho, to me, going to Beijing not only feels like im going to rehab . but its also more like an escape trip . probably to clear things out from my mind, get myself occupied, relax and maybe just have fun eating snow!! i just want to get away and be happy again . being able to get away from this place is all i want right now, and thats a good thing cause i feel like i really need that .
those of you who thinks i dont seem happy enough to be goin to Beijing . dont get me wrong, i am excited to be going there . but just not too excited. get what i mean?
anyways, imma miss you guys so much!!


my lovelies.. aka, my ex puay chai 2 classmates .
im not 100% sure that i'll be there for the gathering on 22nd, i'll let you guys know la! cause i'll be back the day before, i think . and the gathering is from 10am till 12am!
you guys are killing me!!!
BUT.. im dying to see you all!! so i'll try my best to be there kays .


P,S. PLS DO NOT CALL ME, YOU MAY SMS ME, I MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT REPLY, BUT PLS DONT CALL . UNLESS I CALL YOU ;p


HAPPY HOLIDAYS PPL! TAKE CARE!




xoxo

No comments: