Monday, November 10, 2008

taste the blood of my tears ; he's waiting for that day i stab myself

listening to:
Just A Car Crash Away by Marilyn Manson



ive been away for awhile..
so okay, im back blogging .
not sure why i even bother having a blog


anyways, please ignore the previous post my fren Portia blogged bout
she was just dramatically angry at that moment
( but hunn, thank you so much for bein my shoulder to cry on )
besides, behind every bitch is a guy who made her that way
and that goes for me..


thanks a bunch for being there for me :
vivian, for every friggin moment that has happened . through thick and thin, even from the beginning .
steph, im real sorry that i got you really worried and that i didnt inform you of anything that has been goin on lately . im sorry .
and anyone else who's been there too .


sammy and vinnie, i'll do your tags when im free kay?




xxx

No comments: