Wednesday, November 26, 2008

tagged by min hui :)

listening to :
Happy Apple Poison by Lovedrug


1. Who is your ONE best friend?
Mika Pantaleo
my bestfren who ive just recently got married to :D



2. How long do you know him/her?
more than a year

3. this question seems to be missing..

4. Is the person that tagged you your best friend?
she's a good fren of mine :)

5. Describe the person that tagged you.
she's shweeet :) caring and lovable too . haha

6. How do you get to know the person that tagged you?
we were skewlmates

7. Ever regretted from knowing some friend?
i dont regret . its more of a lesson to be learned..

8. If your best friend betrayed you, what will you do?
burn everything she ever gave me, all those heart warming letters and such D:
BUT, i trust her and i doubt she'll betray me .

9. It's your best friend birthday. What would you give him/her?
melted chocolate on strawberry cake and champagne :) her favorite :D
or maybe something else in mind =p

10. Say something grateful to your best friend.
Mika's my strawberry ichigo . my evil twin, my bitch ;D . she understood how much i was hurt, and how much i had to go through . and no matter what, she's always there to whine things up and turn my grey days to one of the brightest :D we have soo much in common and never once has she judged me . hunney, i miss you much and i love you to the very top!



xoxo

No comments: