Wednesday, April 30, 2008

my biggest apologies

to all my beloved hunnies / frens .

im sorry that ive been neglecting most of you all for the past few days or more :/
and im sorry that ive not been myself lately .
either way, im not sure why . guess like what abel used to say, im having that 'abbie mood' again . pfft
whatever it is, i couldnt care less anyway . for now .
so pls ignore me for some time . really .

i think .. [ i know ] i might be goin through this 'thing' again .
aint this always the same? just like every other day .
where i'll cry . thinkin why god took my bestfren away?

i really wanna let go, but i just cant . ive suffer this pain for so long, and i can still feel him ard .
i wanna hold him again, i wanna see his face, hear his laughs, see him smile, tell him things, everything .

after months of solitude, why cant i let go of him?

i wanna drop by ipoh just to see him .
lucky for daniel, tim and jaqce, who'll be goin there for a visit .
where as, i , dont fuckin think i can ever get out from here .


xoxo - i still think of you . every now and then, every moment, every minute, of my every day .

No comments: