Tuesday, April 1, 2008

._______.

i was busy packing . but finally took some time off to rest . checked my phone and there was a missed call from chloe . so i smsed her to see if there was anything she wanted .

few moment later . my phone rang and...


chloe : *crying*
me : hey girl, are you okay?
chloe : *sobs* abbiieeee *sobs*
me : whats wrong hunn? anything bad happened?
chloe : yeah, something horrible happened .
me : what happened then?
chloe : *loud crying* [ for a min or two ]
me : calm down . wanna talk bout it?
chloe : i guess .
me : okie, so what happened?
chloe : someone i love sooo much just passed away .
me : oh my condolences hunn .
chloe : it sucks soo much ....
me : life's never easy, calm down okay .
chloe : *more crying*
me: is there anything i can do for you now?
chloe : yea .
me : what issit?
chloe : just hear me cry
me : oh okay . erm, im sorry for asking this . but who passed away?
chloe : someone dear to me . my..... my.....
me : your?
chloe : my....... *sobs*
me : okay, dont tell me .
chloe : my neighbor's dog died .
me : eh?
chloe : HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
me : whatthefucknuggetwasthatfor?
chloe : HAPPY APRIL FOOLS darl


.___________.


chloe's [fake] cryin really got me .




xoxo

1 comment:

lucas. xD. said...

Haha ! Mr.Yow LAH lol . Had to cut it haha . He called my mum xD .