Tuesday, April 29, 2008

happy 20th birthday

to my dearest fren, JOY CHONG :]
this is joy .

the oh so beautiful person you'll ever know .

gavin and joy .
(hmm.. havent seen him for a long long time,
he's prolly forgotten bout me . lol)

some guy who looks real familiar to me, and the awesomest joy ;]

an amazing make up artist .

a good fren :]

i miss hanging out with you .

ashleigh . joy . wan ru . mel .


someone who's been there for me when i was younger, during my primary age, i think?
a good fren that i can always count on . thanks so much for everything .
tho we havent been talkin so much lately :/ but we still keep in touch =D
i miss .. her cooking . and her make up accessories . her house (the one i used to go to), its big . lol

p.s. joy,
im sorry that i didnt had time to call you to hang out for your bday like i said i would .
but things have been so hectic lately, i couldnt find the time . sorry .
i promise i'll make it up to you . we could someday go .. shopping? :D :D heh
or you could give me an make over . lmao

have a lovely birthday and all the best for everything!
take care


xoxo

No comments: