Monday, December 1, 2008

where ive been?

listening to :

Love is Gone (Joachim Garraud & Fred Rister Remix) by David Guetta



and so i got this job for 3 days, to promote the face product Olay from 10am till 10pm for rm 100 a day .
i tell you, damn tiring!
mostly i was hoping for the time to pass by so i could go back home..
so..


1st day of work, friday

b4 working, went to starbucks! xD its been so long..
working was okay . i had fun working with Ashley, and tho we were supposed to have our breaks seperately. we didnt . instead during our last break, we went for a lil shopping ard the place, got ourselves a small treat and such . talking bout makes up and all . lols
met a few ppl while working/ having break ; Yun Xin, Yen Hao, Matthew, Adi, Ilyas and Jin Yin's mom xD
after work, starbucks with Daniel and Ashley . when i got home, went to Rasta and shisha-ed with Edwin and David .



2nd day of work, saturday

starbucks in the morning again..
got a new colleague, Shi Min, shes okay i guess.. that day, it was quite a busy for us . alot more ppl came and bought the Olay product . and even more, there was this malay guy who came and stole two Olay eye cream . one's worth rm69.69 . he stole two, and he got caught (:

went for late lunch during my break with Daniel . supposely i were to belanja him makan, we ate in secret recipe, but he paid even b4 i could take my money out . so yea, thats the time i 'accidentally took' his rm200 xD then went to starbucks later on, i paid with Daniel's money . all the while, he's been so blur, he didnt realised that his money was with me . tsk.. after i got back to work, and hours later, Daniel called . he wants his money back xD

" hey Daniel, i really didnt steal your money kay . i ' ACCIDENTALLY TOOK' your money . "

Lol.. so now i owe him a hot gf -__- and Ivan was there, he was damn funny being a fool playing with the toys, girls clothes and pads xD after work, went to starbucks with Daniel again xD ( to return his money ) an hour later, got back home, and Carmen was adi in my hse ._.



3rd day of work, Sunday

no starbucks in the morning =(
during my first break.. no, it wasnt to starbucks . instead i went to the game center and wasted my time there playing racing cars xD i didnt like working that day, soo damn little customers . saw my babe Vivian! :) soon after, got a msg from David saying that he couldnt fetch me back home from work . sms-ed a few ppl, all no reply . then Alex called, he said he might be fetching me back, or so . then Daniel smsed me .


this is what happened when you sms a few ppl and then almost by the end of the day, most of them reply :/ so, i had to decide who to fetch me back . in the end, i decided that Daniel should fetch me back, since he was gonna come by kota anyway . i smsed back to the others saying that ive got transport . later then, Jason Voon called me, saying that he wants me to teman him after work . so i thought, sure, ive not seen him for so long (one month long ;p) and yesh, i missed that bugger (: when Daniel came, i told him to drop me off at Jason's condo . to be noted, I LOVE DANIEL's CAR! okay, not his car, but all his soft toys in his car . ive got the same ones too! lmao (x

after he dropped me off at Jason's condo, i went to the park to find Jason, saw him lying on the slide -__- soon, went into his room, all the memories came flooded back into my mind . nothing's changed, and i still love the view from his window . all the lights! :D after that, we had a talk . never in my life have i felt so much emotion in a day, it felt good . it was real nice spending time with him, i had fun cause he was being such a kid . so b4 i got back home, we went for a lil drifting for a very short while xD hmm.. why issit that everytime im out with Jason, i get myself grounded by the woman .

sighs, she hates him adi . but whyyyyyy?! :(



p.s., rmbr what you promised me . im trusting you .

plus, you owe me a day in the theme park xD




xoxo

No comments: