Monday, December 1, 2008

just a glimpse; with you ard, i feel alive

will edit this post soon.. now's its just mixed up



im happy . and im really heart broken, but im smiling .


ive no idea why .


its been so long since ive been this alive .
its a like a sparkle . a glimpse of something, where no words can say .


im not sure if i can ever love again
but i do hope you'll have hope someday
i appreciate for all you are and how you are to me
i appreciate your honesty
i love your smile
and the way you say my name
i fucking miss your hugs..
i love the way you look at me
and how you were such a kid
you bought a piece of happiness back into my life
i thought, i thought ive lost you
but i was wrong..
you were there all along
and tho i cant be with you
i'll wait..
and if i lose hope
at least you'll still be there
youll always be a part of me
a part where i can look back and smile
ill always love you



xoxo

No comments: