Friday, December 19, 2008

happy 8teen birthday!

listening to :
Give It Up To Me by Sean Paul feat. Keisha Cole


hope you have a blast!
youre finally legal! =p heh


my utmost birthday wishes to ..
JASON VOON CHIN KIT :)

( i have no idea how old you were when this was taken )


thanks so much for your comfort, and for listening to me .
thanks for everything!
never once have i regretted knowing you :) even when we first met.. which reminded me bout the police episode back in feb >_<
we may have our rough times.. (well, technically, that would be me)
anyways..
whatever happened , youre still the one ill love most .
you brought a piece of happiness back into my life, it means so much to me . and what i appreciate most, is when you opened up to me bout the past and all .
youre a fren and always will be :)
not to mention.. i really, really miss your hugs.. =p

and im hoping that everything goes well for you no matter how many stars i have to wish upon to make that happen ♥




xoxo

No comments: