Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jinnikins , my one and only

listening to :
Love Story by Taylor Swift


HAPPY
SENSATIONAL 7TEEN
BIRTHDAY
SWEETHEART!! ;D



she's my jinnikins xD


thats her in the middle . aint she prettyyy?


we used to be the closest fren, ever .

she was my girlfren (: someone who i could always talk to, regardless of what others may think . she was my shoulder to cry on, she was there when i lost Ben . almost anything that has happened, she was there .
she's someone who shares the same taste in clothes, food, drinks, movies, GUYS, the colur purple, and so on and so on..
the drummer girl who also used to sit next to me , but had to move to the other direction D: sorry that i made a big fuss bout it to the teachers .

many months ago, even tho we see each other every weekday in skewl, we'll still meet each other EVERY saturday without fail . tho we supposedly have plans with other frens, we either rain check the plans or whatever . cause sat was like our date, date . get it? lol


till disaster strike D:
that would be the drug episode..


we werent allowed to see each other, its like a bad break up . ( im sorry i costed you so much trouble! ) and tho we're now allowed to hang out again, we hardly have the time .
i know she misses me cause i miss her terribly too :O
whatever fuck happened, you'll always be a fren that ill always rmbr..
youre my one and only Jinnikins (:
you left footprints in my heart! (:


hope you have a sensational 7teen birthday !!
and may all your wishes come true!




xoxo

No comments: