Friday, December 19, 2008

FUCKING CIBAI POLICEMEN!!!!!

this has gotta be one of the worst day of my life!!!! i fucking hate all the cibai sohai bastards and my useless father!!! this would be the first time being experienced for being in a fucking jail!!! i seriously did nothing!! no drugs no nothing no whatsoever!! long story short.. when i walked out from a dvd shop, some rempits and lala chais came running towards my directions and pushed me down . the sohai policemen chasing after them has mistaken me as one of them!! blind issit?!!! kanasai!! i dont fucking give a shit, i wanna sue those cibais!!! i was put against the fucking car and i was fucking handcuffed!!! fucks i tell you . i seriously couldnt believe what was happening to me then, i kept thinking that i was having a terrible nightmare . hell, i was then sent to damansara police station .
called my father for help, mahai that asshole is in pangkor having fun! what the fucking shit was that?!!! i promised myself, never will i call my father in the hopes that he'll ever be there for me! in the end, called my cousin Anthony to help me . never in my 16 years of life was i scared like hell . i had no friggin idea what was goin on and i was fucking scared like shit! they had my urine tested . they had me questioned . alot of fucking shit happened!!! i can still rmbr myself cryin when i was behind bars, facing those fucking grey unpainted walls . and before Anthony managed to bring me out from there, he had to go through a slight prob cause he's not my father nor guardian, and i didnt have my fucking ic with me!!
you know what, i dont wanna rmbr this fucking night anymore! i spent countless hours in there and i hate it!! i really feel like murdering those fucking sohais!!
xoxo

No comments: