Saturday, December 8, 2007

seven things - tagged by vinnie Ι

Seven things to be done before my death. 1) travel around the world :] especially paris <3 2) tell him tht i love him, still have and always will 3) lye down on a field with someone I treasure, and watch the stars all night. 4) visit london’s sex museum :P 5) spend the night at a amusement park 6) feel the joy in everyone’s hearts 7) forgive the father

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me. 1) murder someone 2) poison someone 3) un-love him 4) rape someone 5) commit suicide 6) betray my bestfrens 7) *ahem* mhmm, wht do you think ay?

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public. 1) Do something stupid to hurt myself. 2) Cry like a maniac. 3) cry and shower with my clothes on (personal reasons, nick knows tho :/) 4) Dance with like a lunatic. Haha! 5) eat more chocolate 6) Dream, dream, dream. Who doesn’t? 7) looks back on the ‘memorie book’

Seven fav sentences/quotes. 1) you could be my unintended choice to live my life extended 2) you could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions 3) you could be the one I’ll always love 4) remember no matter wht happens, I will always love you 5) always and forever 6) dismantle repair . you can scream profanityツ 7) life’s a bitch

Seven favourite songs from all time. 1) Anberlin – gospeed 2) RBD – wanna play 3) three days grace – its not over 4) sugarcult – over 5) three doors down - let me go 6) lifehouse – everything 7) paramour - pressure

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did. 1) cut yourself 2) murder someone. 3) rape innocents 4) cheat on your beloved 5) betray your bestfrens 6) attention seekers-ed 7) abuse your child

Seven people to tag 1) nickypoo 2) jackie 3) esther 4) shevie 5) samantha 6) juniie 7) shawn

ps. didnt change much, sorry. lazy lah xoxo

No comments: