Friday, December 14, 2007

12 days of christmas - CKY version :/

"The 12 Days Of Christmas" On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me, A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the third day of christmas my true love gave to me, THREE SEVERED HEADS, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me, FOUR ROTTING CHILDREN, THREE SEVERED HEADS, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the fith day of christmas my true love gave to me, FIVE GOTTA SCHMEETS!, FOUR ROTTING CHILDREN, THREE SEVERED HEADS, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me, SIX UCLAMINGS, FIVE GOTTA SCHMEETS!, FOUR ROTTING CHILDREN, THREE SEVERED HEADS, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me, SEVEN CHICKEN GIZZARDS, SIX UCLAMINGS, FIVE GOTTA SCHMEETS!, FOUR ROTTING CHILDREN, THREE SEVERED HEADS, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me, Eight doo-doo-DOO-doo, SEVEN CHICKEN GIZZARDS, SIX UCLAMINGS, FIVE GOTTA SCHMEETS!, FOUR ROTTING CHILDREN, THREE SEVERED HEADS, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me, NINE, AND Eight doo-doo-DOO-doo, SEVEN CHICKEN GIZZARDS, SIX UCLAMINGS, FIVE GOTTA SCHMEETS!, FOUR ROTTING CHILDREN, THREE SEVERED HEADS, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me, TEN DEBBIE GIZZARDS, NINE, AND Eight doo-doo-DOO-doo, SEVEN CHICKEN GIZZARDS, SIX UCLAMINGS, FIVE GOTTA SCHMEETS!, FOUR ROTTING CHILDREN, THREE SEVERED HEADS, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the eleventeenth day of christmas my true love gave to me, ELEVENTEEN S.T.L.D.'S, TEN DEBBIE GIZZARDS, NINE, AND Eight doo-doo-DOO-doo, SEVEN CHICKEN GIZZARDS, SIX UCLAMINGS, FIVE GOTTA SCHMEETS!, FOUR ROTTING CHILDREN, THREE SEVERED HEADS, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! On the twelth day of christmas my true love gave to me, TWELVE TUNA-TWAT, ELEVENTEEN S.T.L.D.'S, TEN DEBBIE GIZZARDS, NINE, AND Eight doo-doo-DOO-doo, SEVEN CHICKEN GIZZARDS, SIX UCLAMINGS, FIVE GOTTA SCHMEETS!, FOUR ROTTING CHILDREN, THREE SEVERED HEADS, TWO BLOODY NUTS, AND A GOD DAMN SON OF A BIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!
oh geez... fuck you, whoever wrote this lyrics.
christmas is the best! and shall not use its song for swears. lol
except, that -joy to the world- modern version :P hehe but still....
xoxo

No comments: