Sunday, December 30, 2007

i fucking hate you .

why are you still bothering me? i fucking hate you . why dont you leave me alone? im tired and i cant stand you . what are you tryin to do to me? is money all you think about? you fuckingnolifesonofabitch . knowing that you still hurt me , i've let you tortured me every friggin day . i hate you and i always have . ive never love you, never liked you . you two faced piece of shit . i cant even bear to look at you . i dont wanna hear you . i dont care if i were having your blood and shit i have of you . i promise you, i wont pretend that everything's aite in front of anyone . i want you to fucking leave me alone! i fucking hate what you did to me and my life . i fucking hate everything . life's a bitch and i dont want any of it ever again . xoxo

No comments: