Saturday, September 8, 2007

.solitude and defeat.

cold. so cold. my body and my heart shiver from the cold. i would hav never imagined i'd feel so much! solitude makes me feel a deaf pain tht not even the things in my past can soothe. to lose myself into oblivion and to avoid regretting a fading past tht, with all my being, i'd like to be my present and my future. and whenever other feelings arise, like range, i cannot find peace and i feel defeated. now, if only i could silence the doubts tht crowd my mind. i would dream of losing myself in nothingness. if only, for one more time, i could lose myself in the heaven of your eyes... if only, for the last time, i could lose myself in the warmth of your embrace...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- i dont believe in fairytales. - i cry at night. because of heartbreak. - i wished he cared more. - i am unreasonable. because of a lost. - im tryin to forgive. but i can never forget. - i lie awake at night thinking about him. - ive showed how much i cared and get nothing back. - i thought he was 'the one'. - i am having a rough time along the way. - i want words to be backed up with actions. - action speaks louder than words. - i fell for all the lies. only to find myself alone in the end. - i gave my heart away to have it shoved back to in my face. - im scared to put my heart out there again. - ive been hurt too many times and badly. - i got my heart broken. he chose tht other girl instead. xoxo

No comments: