Friday, September 7, 2007

praise & worship

[finally. songs tht i know from the christ songbook. lol.] The power of Your love Lord, I come to You Let my heart be harged, renewed Flowing from the grace That I found in You And Lord I've come to know The weaknesses I see in me Will be stripped away By the power of Your love... *Hold me close, let Your love surround me Bring me near, draw me to Your side And as i wait, I'll rise up like the eagle And i will soar with You Your spirit leads me on In the power of Your love Lord, unveil my eyes Let me see You face to face The knowledge of Your love As You live in me Lord, renew my mind As Your will unfolds in my life In living everday In the power of Your love... Only by grace *Only by grace can we enter Only by grace can we stand Not by our human endeavors But by the blood of the Lamb Into Your presence You draw us You call us to come Into Your presence You draw us And now by Your grace we come Now by Your grace we come Lord, if You mark our transgressions Who would stand? Thanks to Your grace we are saved By the blood of the Lamb ------------------------------------ i know im not a good christian. but am tryin to be one. ;) thanks loads to my loved ones tht's always there... -to console me -to care & love -to be the shoulder -to be different -to tell the truth -to just bein there -to help -to teach for me.. -to listen -to give back -to cry on -to let it out -to be strong -to be there -to give -to learn and to thank. i love you all ;) always & forever *profftt*

No comments: