Friday, September 14, 2007

jokes.

[got this from nickaay. in msn] There is this farm in a village, the farmer got 3 roosters/cocks (rooster/chicken/ayams). All this 3 cocks have different kind of character. Their character are listed below : 1. Normal Cock 2. Retarded Cock 3. Gay Cock The farmer really love all his cocks and he even gave them names. He call them : 1. Normal Cock - Cock-a-Doodle-Dooo !!! 2. Retarded Cock - Doodle-Cock-a-Dooo !!! Try and guess... The Farmer Named the Gay Cock : 3. Gay Cock - Any-Cock-Will-Doooo!!! xD ------------------------------ Last time I used to work as pump attendant at Shell petrol station at this Cheras branch. The boss is very kiam siap, thats why i left to join Petronas. But anyway got one time sales dropped alot at the Shell petrol station and the kiamsiap boss is doing this promotion to increase sales, he make a big banner with the words : nick?™©®™-*SDF* тнe вαss мαкes υs flỵ says: "WIN FREE SEX IF YOU PUT FULL TANK!!" I also curious bout the contest then i asked my kiamsiap ex boss, he told me Kiamsiap : Very simple one la! if got customer come put full tank u ask him come see me. Me : Then if they ask see u for what how i answer boss ? Kiamsiap : U tell them see me to play game la, if win ledi got free sex! Me : then if they ask me what game and how to play how i answer boss ? Kiamsiap : ok i explain to you, After that got one customer his name is AhSeng, he see the promo/contest and fast fast put full tank of petrol. I then asked him to see my boss la. Kiamsiap : Ahseng choose a number form 1 to 9. If you guessed correctly you will win free sex. Ahseng : 6! Kiamsiap : Aiyah!!! you miss sikit oni laaa, the number is 7!! soli lar no sex for you this time try again ok ? Ahseng : diuuu !!!! so close!!! *2 days later Ahseng come again this time he bring his frend Ahbeng along.* Ahseng : Alo! kasi full tank ok? Me : taikor come to try your luck again ar ? Ahseng : Ya la this time i bring my frend alsong too, hes my lucky star I think this time i can win leh! Me : ok taukeh! just go into the opis to see my boss and Good luck! *start filling the tank* Ahseng go into the opis together with Ahbeng to see Kiamsiap boss* Ahseng : Hi! its me again and this time i'm gonna win! Kiamsiap : oh hi! welcome! you know the rules right ? go ahead guess the number. Ahseng : 7!! Kiamsiap : aiyoo so close again! the answer is 6!! soliler try again next time! Ahseng : DIUUU!!!! ARGGHHH!!! AhSeng and Ahbeng got into the car and left. on the way home Ahseng asked Ahbeng* AhSeng : Mahai i think the kiamsiap petrol station owner is a con man la, where can win like this ? diuuu !!! Ahbeng : Eh dont say lidat! he very honest one ok ? I got prove his contest is real one. AhSeng : What prove ? you won before ar ? Ahbeng : No lar not me . MY WIFE WON TWICE LAST WEEK!!! HAHAHA. female only bah. xoxo

No comments: