Thursday, October 23, 2008

you torment and i love

listening to :
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend
How to Dance With You (The Twelves Remix) by Black Kids





I reach for something I will never hold,
I will never have you because you are too cold.
You made me think I was inconvenient.
Now that I know otherwise, to you, I will not be lenient.


Freedom was something that never struck me as real,
And hope was something that I had to conceal.
Love, however, is not easy to forget,
This feeling I have, I may always regret.


But I still love you.
It doesn't matter how you make me feel or what you do.
I'll always care for you,
Even after all of those other girls you did pursue.
But I'll also never forgive myself for not letting go.
Through all of my pain, I still love you so.




xoxo

No comments: