Monday, October 20, 2008

new phone bitches !!

listening to :
Honey, Honey by Amanda Seyfried (MAMMA MIA)



well ..
not exactly THAT new
mom used it for bout less than a month,
but she decided to buy another new phone
>_<

SO ..
since my current phone keeps shitting all the time .
i mean, i can hardly receive messages at the right time, etc ..
also cause i couldnt stop complaining, she decided to give me this beauty !!
( for an early christmas present ;p )
Lol


my new baby ;p

N77 dual sim card


except that the phone i got is in white (:



now
say goodbye to my LG phone
heeee (;





note :
CALLIE LEONG ! i cant find my happy sim card weih, where did you put it ? ):



xoxo

3 comments:

- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
::jiahuii♥:: said...

hahaXD
zha dou =.=
i will help u find on sunday...

Unknown said...

haha, okie dokie . thanks alot ! ;D