Friday, May 30, 2008

this is sad ...

i dont have time for anything at all right now .

i miss my blog . i miss my darlingsss . i miss my life . it just sucks sooo much now .
everything just get worse as day goes by .

keeeweii korr,
thanks for always having my back no matter what . though i dont get to talk to you anymore . but you always find a way to bring a little piece of happiness to my life, some how . i really have no idea what i'll do without you . you know .. you remind me soo much of sean . you both aint afraid to hurt me by telling me the truth , and you both really see life as it is . and most of all , you both are always there for me . i miss him still ..
and im really sorry that ive not been myself lately , or for ever so long . you understand me , you know how i am . but i just cant take this anymore . even tho things sucks , i'll keep your words with me korr .

sweetie pie ; ming lin
darlinggggg ..! when are you coming back arr ? hee . i cant wait ! gimme a call or whatever . i missh you soo much girl . ive got soo much to tell you . and plus , my bitchiness makes me grumpy even more now . i need you to calm me down again, hahahhahaa . stay strong hunn, much loves .

my bunnie ; abel khor
hunney . dont be sad aite . im always here for you . no matter what . i just wish i could repay you as what you did for me when i was down . when i was in trouble , bla bla bla ... you know the rest . lol .. my bunnie should always smile . and stay happy as you used to . thats why i love you soo much hunn . rmbr .. even when you were busy with your other frens, and i was prolly afraid that night cause of something that happened . you took your time to talk to me, making me feel aite . and i hope i could do the same for you .

my bro ; nick yu
ive got nothing to say .. but thanks a million for everything . for being there for me . im soo sorry that i had to call you late at night after troubles . or such . whatever it is . thanks alot for listening . and yeah , youre the only one that could ever stand me bein my whole crazy self . heh . and i still think its fun to burn stuff :3 hahahha .


anyhoo .. ive bought an ipod !!! hee ;D ;D ;D
but i dont really know how to use it . stupid right ?
im just afraid i might kill it . lol ...


xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bie, i'm coming home soon! (: in 26 days time! hang in there!

loves,
minglin