Friday, May 30, 2008

same mistake

by James Blunt

So while I'm turning in my sheets
And once again I cannot sleep
Walk out the door and up the street
Look at the stars beneath my feet
Remember rights that I did wrong
So here I go

Hello, hello

There is no place I cannot go
My mind is muddy but
My heart is heavy does it show
I lose the track that loses me
So here I go

Uhuh uhuh uhuh

And so I sent some men to fight
And one came back at dead of night
Said he'd seen my enemy
Said he looked just like me
So I set out to cut myself
And here I go

Uhuh uhuh uhuh

I'm not calling for a second chance
I'm screaming at the top of my voice
Give me reason, but don't give me choice
Cause I'll just make the same mistake again

Uhuh uhuh uhuh

And maybe someday we will face
And maybe talk but not just speak
Dont buy the promises cause
There are no promises I keep
And my reflection troubles me
So here I go

Uhuh uhuh uhuh

I'm not calling for a second chance
I'm screaming at the top of my voice
Give me reason, but don't give me choice
Cause I'll just make the same mistake

I'm not calling for a second chance
I'm screaming at the top of my voice
Give me reason, but don't give me choice
Cause I'll just make the same mistake again

Uhuh uhuh uhuh

Uhuh uhuh uhuh
So while I'm turning in my sheets
Uhuh uhuh uhuh
And once again I cannot sleep
Uhuh uhuh uhuh
Walk out the door and up the street
Uhuh uhuh uhuh
Look at the stars
Uhuh uhuh uhuh
Look at the stars falling down
Uhuh uhuh uhuh
And I wonder where
Uhuh uhuh uhuh
Did I go wrong?


xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this works, I'm accessing the internet off my brother's PS3 so it's not very stable and I can't access FB or anything. I miss you a whole lot :/ a-fucking-lot. I can't get in touch with anyone, and I feel like I'm dying. I miss being able to chat away for hours on MSN. I hope you're doing alright. You need to SMS me your address or something so I can write you sometime, because I won't be able to get online for a while because I can't afford a new computer. Oh news update...I might possibly be moving to Japan if my mom gets a job there. Won't find out if she gets it for another 2~3 months though...I really don't want to live with her but my grandparents are kinda kicking me out, lol, everyone hates me here :D

Anyways...love you, and I hope you get this...not sure when's the last time you've checked here..

Unknown said...

hey mika darlin`

im sorry for bein away for too long . moved into new hse, no internet, got into more troubles, etc ... the usuals, i think 0.o

you have no idea how much i miss you . and how much i wanna tell you bout everything that happened . life's just fucked up . i hate it .

its alright if you cant come online much . we'll write :] smsing is kinda expensive, cause we're so far apart from each other :'(

bout your news, what will you do in Japan ? college ? i hope youre doin well .. if you really wanna go japan rather than stayin in hawaii is what you like better, then go . just bare stayin with your mom . i hope nothing bad happens . but hunney, dont be stubborn tho . if your mom wanna argue or whatever . haha

some people here hates me too . i cant stand being here . i dont really know myself anymore, alot has happened . come to malaysia pls ? :(

hunn, im sorry for my absences kay ? i hope you get this too . i fucking miss you more than any words can say . take care aite, hang in there .


with all my love,
bie