Sunday, July 20, 2008

s . e . a . n


you were sick that day ,
but you made me smile :D

i`ll always love you .

you were always there for me .
youre the only one who could understand .

melissa`s doin fine . just so you know .

you saved me life


sean wong wei kenn


happy 19th birthday


i miss you .


R.I.P
1989 - 2007


i dont see you anymore ,
but i still feel you around .


you`ve never failed me,
you were always there .
memories of you will be remembered for eternity .


the day you died , i lost my soul .


now you`re gone , gone forever .
i should have seen it coming ,
i should have known it all .


im missing you every moment .
im vulnerable without you .


there is no one ,
who understands .
no one to save me ,
but you .


you`ve saved my life and i blame myself .


angels may have you now ,
but someday soon ,
they'll have me too .
wait for me ...


i love you




xoxo

No comments: