Friday, July 25, 2008

fuck you bitch !

i hate her . i cant stand her . all she wants to do is to get me into more trouble than i am already in . fine , called my mom and tell her bout my sleeping pills . so what ? she thinks that i'll go to skewl feeling all happy for her ? proud that im finally putting my mind on studyin ? or so she thinks .. always checkin up on me like im such a criminal . what , did i kill someone ? idiot . i cant even go to the toilet for more than 2 friggin minutes !! what is her problem ! always complaining tht i dont do my work . bitch , since when ?!! havent you noticed my grades ? asshole . i sleep in class ? who friggin doesnt ?!! after piles of work , dont we get to rest for a lil bit ? no .. she wouldnt allow . sayin GOD wouldnt like these kind of attitude . i dont believe in christianity anymore ! [ for those who are christians and is reading this , dont mind me , god would probably want you to stay out of other's ppl problem ] shesanolifefriggindogweedohimsorrythatyourhusbanddoesntloveyou ! i know she`s afraid of me , im the only student who told it off to her fagged face . you know what . i'll be less a bitch to her if she could just leave me alone ! or the rest of my frens as well . if this doesnt please her , why doesnt she ... do me a favor ? pretty please ? i dont think it'll be such a problem to her right ? if she cant stand such a rebellious / notorious student such as myself . why doesnt she just expel me ? she`s a friggin two-faced bitch ?!! i swear to whoever the fuck is , if she continues this . i will slap her . and sue her for sakes . she blacklisted my frens and i just so she can get what she wants ? what the hell ! there's nothing for her ! what the fuck does she want from me ? oh my dear , i dont think she knows that action speaks louder than words . fucktard . thinkin anyone likes her ? well , i aint gonna talk bout her daughter , i couldnt care less bout her . complained sayin that i like borrowing my ipod ? cant listen to heavy metal ? cant share drinks or food ?! i think she mistaken of some thing . sharing is caring . she took everything i ever liked in skewl . its a wonder why she`s the only one who we hate . you know what . i dont care anymore , at this point and time , this all aint worthy of my time . why should i waste my precious time on her ? fuck this life .

No comments: