Sunday, August 26, 2007

me, myself & i.

[dont be surprised. i just copied most of it from my fs profile. got nothing else to do. bored.]

Picking up the pieces of a life youve broken.
Stitching it together with the seams wide open. -sugarcult

.im the one you love to hate.
.Esta vida Es un Asco.
.Vete a la mierda!

imma chocoholic! CHOCOLATE! say it with me babe! lol.

imma purple freak. =)
and yesh. me and my purple colour.

judge me if you must. i wouldnt care.
whatever you say about me is just gonna make me stronger.
what you say or think of me. i am who i am.
i dont give a fcuk to wht other ppl think.

im generally nice. just playful.

oh joy to the balls. 0.o
dont think! tsk tsk

im always..
crazy. in my own ways.
& indeed extremely stupid.

imma blurcase!
im sentimetal. &..
imma daydreamer.

i love..
my friends!
[mess with them and i'll make your life a living hell]0.o

i can be very..
sarcastic. & and i mean. very.
sarcasm. i live with it xD

i mumble. mostly durin the day.
hyper. at night. ;)

imma retard.
[this is the reply i get from ppl all the time] =.=

i hav mood swings.
[but i like how abel calls it *abbie mood*]

mutterfuttercheesecakepiefartanddingdings

im full of nonsenses.

..i love listening 2 music. music's my life.

basically rock songs. its my therapy.
trances makes me high :o
rn'b makes me.... sad. for some reason. dunno why tho
pop / hip hop songs makes me wanna dance! yay!

i dance- with a passion
i paint- from emotions
i love- with all my heart
i cry- to ease the pain
i pray- for forgiveness.
[and knowin tht you'll always be here for me]
i miss- my love ones. my hunnies. [sobss..]


..i watched my heart turn to stone.
.i thought i was left to walk this wicked world alone..
..yet. the world still turns when youre not around.
.so. after moments bein away from you.
..i finally found myself again. and glad.
.that youre not here anymore.


everyone judge. wheather they want to or not.

for wht i know. im different. it can be a good thing. and a bad one too.
im an invert. i like to change things around. for the better or worse of it.
im tired of ppl judgin at me like im some kind of alien.
[i'll be an alien from jupiter then]

"dont judge the book by its cover"

i think ppl these days [including me] ignored the fact of tht
sometimes we dont think.
we make mistakes and repent.
and sometimes we do the same mistakes over and over again.
so wht if im different. i like it. it makes me feel a lil special.
everyone is. in their own ways...

alright. enough of this grandmother story.

im out.
tralalala-lala-lalaa

*profft*


xoxo

No comments: