Sunday, August 26, 2007

anyhoo la blahs

i like her butt ;) wish it was mine. bwahahaha


hey ppl. =) erm. i've never actually started bloggin before. [got la. but tht was 3 years ago. all my knowledge in blogs gone adi]
so. im a noob. :o

3 REASONS why i started .
1. life's too bored. [no. life's a bitch. really]
2. just felt like it [for once]
3. wanted to.
[so tht whoever tht went "why you DONT blog?" can shut the hell up] sorry. but one or two of you really got on my nerves. *grins* ps. i still love you. nyahaha

alright. just posted a msg to dada's blog. to ask her wheather i should blog. or not.

but.... needed to wait for her reply. which i wont get it any sooner cause its like 4+ in morn. wht the heck. i just went for it. :.:[to dada foo. i still need help. :)]

and i took some time to talk to nickaay. bout blog stuff. and... i got nothing. we talked more bout my swears nyway. hahaha

gah! i seriously dont know how to 'blog'. am i doing it right? LOL hmm. since im new to this. i'll just do whtever tht suits me best.

with... my retard-ness. 0.o

*blank* [after 15 mins]

niamacaocipethailatmotherfathersondaughtersuckmyhorseshoe!

just so you know. -i swear 24/7- but.. ive been makin up sexxay words to cover up the actual swears. cant stand ppl who cockstares. really. now. with my sexxay words. they can all fuck off. bwahahaha ps. tryin to control down my swearin tho.

nyway, went to berjaya . looked around. then i saw joanna. i called her. and she looked at me like i was a some kind of ghost or something. =.=" but soon she smiled and hugged me. [was really happy to see her again]

nyway ,she took and my phone and played with it. and this is how she handled the phone...

joanna: *click* gah.. *click* wht.. *click* aiyo.. *click* hahahhaa. i love tht girl. =) so after joanna and i left berjaya. the mother and i went to pick up the twin rascal.


*profft*


xoxo

No comments: