Tuesday, January 8, 2008

my dearest JEENNIE :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUR HIGHNESS :D
you're FINALLY SIXTEEN!!
okies, her name's NG JEEN PEI. my sweetness twin sister. apparently, i call her JEENNIE [used to it] lol. and apparently, im the evil twin. *grins*
my bestie tht i adore to tease, sometimes. someone who i cry my troubles to. someone who's been there for me. and always to listen to my oh-so-sucky-love-life. haha
we're so different, and yet very alike :D
ive known her since i was 9 goin on to 10. used to go over her house all the time. that was before.... i moved skool again ._____. and now, we're so busy to even see each other. wells, she is.. wait, on my bday? hehe
but you should know, JEENIE here... is a lovable princess and she rocks my socks! enough said :D
AND, almost forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFREY PIONG. xoxo

No comments: